"Maybe what we need is a bit of a clown. Everyone else is so depressed!"
- Name: Tokimo Joshi
- Princess Title: Tasia
- Element of Influence: Time space
- Abstract Idea: Chaos
- Age: 14
- Birthday: November 4th, 3000
- Height: 5'1"
- Astrological Sign: Scorpio
- Hobbies: Comic Books [Manga], Karate
- Favorite Color: Purple and Pink
- Favorite Gemstone: Amethyst
- Favorite Food: Rice w/ hot pepper
- Least Favorite Food: Meat
- Favorite School Subject: English and Japanese
- Least Favorite School Subject: Math and Science
- Strengths: Loyal, enthusiastic
- Weaknesses: Impulsive, judgmental
- Crystal Color: Purple
Tokimo wants to live her life in a manga. She grew up on a floating city in the Pacific; known for it's abundance of stable clerical jobs and popular "getaway" tourist industry, it's hardly a place known for excitement. As a result, Tokimo's become almost obsessed with thrills. She constantly reads action-packed, fantasy-filled manga, obsessing over the idea of a life as a super hero. As early as age six, she was trying to defend high school kids from being picked on, often with less-than-successful results. Tokimo always tries, though; and when she tries, she gives her all.
So, when Kouken informed Tokimo of her destiny as Sailor Charon, it was a dream come true. Finally, she could beat up bad guys, right wrongs, and "triumph over evil." When she learned that the "evil" was Queen Diana, and that killing Chibi-Usa would be necessary to stop her reincarnation, Tokimo had no problems accepting that she would have to be the one to do the dirty deed. She pursued her "necessary sacrifice" with all the zealousness that she pursued any excitement with.
Tokimo didn't realize, however, that being a super hero isn't glorious and fun. She didn't realize that her thrills come at a price--that finding excitement can mean loosing something far more precious...
- Charon prism power, make up!
- Tokimo's body is blurred as her outfit forms and she is transformed into Sailor Charon.
- Space-Time Blast!
- A bubble is formed in which space is distorted. This causes the enemy to feel nauseous and often induces vomiting or causes them to have difficulty moving.
- Chaos Compass!
- Sailor Charon disappears momentarily; when she reappears, she lands in front of the enemy. The attack may randomly land her in front of, behind, or to either side of her opponent.
- Space-Time Static!
- Large blocks of space have their time sped up, slowed down, or stopped, temporarily disabling the enemy and causing potentially fatal damage.
- Transformation Locket
- Sailor Charon's brooch resembles Sailor Moon's, but is black and purple in color. There are four gems on the outside; two are Sailor Charon's colors, the other two, Sailor Pluto's. There is an empty setting inside that once held her crystal.
- Similar to a watch, the name of a moon is typed into the communicator to enable an audio-video channel with another senshi.
- Purple Crystal
- Sailor Charon once possessed a crystal akin to Sailor Moon's. Her crystal has the power of her element and her abstract idea. Like Sailor Pluto, Charon has the element of time-space. When she has her crystal, Charon can teleport large distances, freeze time, or travel back and forth between time periods. Because the taboos of Sailor Pluto were created by Diana to keep Sailor Pluto's power in check, Charon does not have their restrictions. Charon's abstract is chaos. Although it shares its namesake with the being of pure evil, Charon wields power over chaos in its purest form--the tendency for random flux to occur in the universe, a power that can have both good and evil consequences. When Charon uses the power of chaos, she can throw ordered behavior or places into random disarray--or, should she never need to, time and space itself...
- A pair of dark purple earrings, these allow Tokimo to disguise herself as a different person.